Copper-Phosphorus Brazing Rods Online?

I've searched via Google and cannot find any supplier that I can order Copper/Phosphorus brazing rod online. All I can find are manufacturers sites. Does anyone know of any web sites through which I can place an order, hopefully one that has good prices? Lane

Reply to
Lane

Uniweld makes the stuff. Ask them where to buy iot.

Ernie Leimkuhler

Look at

catalog page 3133, for the silver/copper/phosphorous brazing rod in both 5% and 15% silver varieties. This is used for brazing copper tubing for HVAC applications. These are great people to do business with, fastest service I've ever seen. You can order by telephone with a credit card, or online.

Reply to
Jim Austin

Jim Thanks, I've seen that McMaster only carries these two, there are more varieties available like 0% silver. I want to try a bunch of different ones to find the one I want to use.

Trying to find an online source that sells the full range. I should have been more clear in my original post, sorry.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

I often see them on eBay for a very reasonable price.

Reply to
Tidrix