FS - Lincoln 225 AC/DC FOR $100 on bargaintraderonline.com

Sounds like a good deal if your close by. Too bad I'm not.

For Sale in Everett, WA PRICE $100.00 LOCATION Everett, WA CONTACT NUMBER (253) 222-8633 CATEGORY Tools-Hardware

DESCRIPTION LINCOLN 225 AC/DC arc welder, 240 volt, never used $100, 253-222-8633

Reply to
Rich

I had one of these beasts for several years.

I sold it for $100 and bought their smaller lincoln, model AC-225C. Got tired of breaking my back every time I moved. This one is just right for me.

Why do I move? Real estate, make $$$ just buying a newer place, six figure amounts, California realestate is nuts.

my 2 cents

Reply to
xman Charlie