If you had the Wolverine comic character's claws,what would you most want to do with them?

If you had the Wolverine comic superhero character's ultra sharp and ultra powerful claws, what creatively witty (serious or humorous) things would you most like to do with them and use them for (other than the obvious and boringly predictable, like attack and/or kill others) ?

Reply to
Phil

Turn my Ford Escort coupe into a convertible.

Even though I'd hate myself come winter.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Allways think before you scratch,

Cam...

Reply to
Camer01

Finger your mom.

Reply to
Richard Catto

Maybe sooner? Isn't that a uni-body?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Buy a bigger wood lathe.

Reply to
Tim

Well, since I'm fantasizing anyway I'll just lock the doors first, and never open them.

On long drives sometimes I entertain myself thinking about how I'd have to reinforce it so that I _could_ hack the top off and not have it just bend down to the ground in the middle, or otherwise collapse.

It sure looks like _someone_ had a convertible in mind when they designed that car (this is the Escort ZX2 with the storm trooper taillight bar, not the boring old family sedan model).

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Scratch where it itches?

Reply to
LLBrown

I Like it!

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do--- his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I would carve an image of an AR-15 into every liberal's ass...one on each cheek!!

Reply to
Alex B. Graham

ho wants to quit?"

speech to new SF candidates

I'm out of work. Would Benihana hire me?

Kevin

Reply to
Kevrob

I'm out of work. Would Benihana hire me?

Kevin

Beware, a weirdo named Edward will always be hanging around trying to make friends with you..

Cam....

Reply to
Camer01

Go to movie, slice up cell phones.