Is this a good welder deal?

Millermatic 250 with 50' cord and spool gun for $1000.

I'm still hunting a Syncrowave 250 but the Millermatic 250 MIG with spool gun is sure tempting.

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

I don't see anything about a tank or regulator ..........

Reply to
Steve B

YES!!!

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

It is a good deal. I bought a similar combo (Millermatic 250X and a

30A spoolgun) for $800 a year or so ago. Sold it immediately to my friend for $1,100, and he loves it. i
Reply to
Ignoramus5734

I would think so as long as it works fine.

Reply to
Bob La Londe