Lincoln Electric Books

Just a before Christmas reminder of how inexpensive the books and other aids on Lincolns website are.

On ABE.com every used copy of Design of Weldments was priced above the $22 price for a new copy from Lincoln. One site had it listed for $245.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I bought mine from Lincoln for $5.50 also New Lessons in Arc Welding $2.50 Metals and How To Weld Them $3.00 (excellent book) How To Read Shop Drawings $3.00 Procedure Handbook of Arc Welding Design and Practice $5.00 I wish I had also purchased Design of Welded Structures, but could not afford? the $7.50 and J F Lincoln's New Approach To Industrial Economics for $1.25 All in hardcover They also sent me the free magazine The Stabilizer for many years, I still have a pile of them. I don't know if they stopped publishing or if I neglected to advise them of updated address.

Reply to
Private

and new, including (IIRC) S&H

Reply to
Private

I also got the Stabilizer for many years It gave me many ideas and tips.They replaced it with another magazine comes out quartely.I still get out my old copies of stabilizer and read them. old welder merry Christmas to all

Reply to
Hlb hlb

In case you have missed past references in sci.engr.joining.welding;

Lincoln Electric publishes an electronic monthly newsletter, similar to their "Stabilizer" called "iWeld". Sign-up for iWeld :

can also source back issues from the same page.

Just a note on the old stabilizer they have become somewhat of a collectors item of some value. hlb

Reply to
Hlb hlb