Lincoln Precision 275 or Miller Sync 250?

Just curious what others think if one had to choose between the two?

Respectfully, Harp

Reply to
Harpman

I would like to know the opinions out there also.

Reply to
Rangerod

The Syncrowave 250DX TIG machine is the best in class. The Lincoln works, but Miller rules the TIG world, with good reason.

If you can get a great deal on the Lincoln, then go for it, but dollar for dollar I would buy the Miller... as I did... twice.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler