Lincoln SP 175 + question

Threaded View
When I had a MillerMatic 200, I used to use .045 liners on .030 wire, as
they would not clog up.  They worked fine.  They were Tweco guns.

Now I have a Lincoln SP175+ and wonder with this light little cheesy gun if
one can buy only the liner or if you have to buy the whole gun.  The welder
is acting a little cranky, and I'd like to just put a larger liner in there.

Steve

Re: Lincoln SP 175 + question

The manual shows only 3 liners available:

M16291-6 .035 liner
M16291-1 .045 liner
M18971-1 .035 liner for aluminum or stainless (teflon?)

So it seems as though you could certainly put in the .045 liner, yes.

Grant

Re: Lincoln SP 175 + question

TY.  I Googled and went to Lincoln Electric's site, and I could not find it.

Steve

Site Timeline