Liquid CO2 tanks

We just began with liquid CO2 at one of my jobs, and I'm trying to figure out how the "recirculator" on the tank works and what it is for. Anyone know?

Also, some of the tanks freeze up the outlet on a hard draw, others don't. They seem to be identical otherwise. Is this likely moisture? other contamination?

Well I don't have a liquid co2 tank, but I do have 1 Liquid O2 and a

1000 liter N2O they all freeze up at the t>We just began with liquid CO2 at one of my jobs, and I'm trying to
Reply to
m5bmw