Material Standard

Does anyone out there have a standard for substitute material, like ASTM to SAE. And how about categorized steel, I need to find out steel casting type or grade based on chemical composition. Highly appreciated for your suggest.

Reply to
chandak

Whoever you buy from will be happy to assist you!

Reply to
co_farmer

Greetings,

I'm not an user, just to solving my problem in lecture. so can you please teach me about to find out way substitute material in standard base on chemical or mechanical properties. Tx

Reply to
chandak