Mm250x

How come nobody seems to know about the fact that the mm250x with digital readout you pull the trigger and hold it while you turn it on and it gives you access to the settings menu to adjust burn back which completely solved any issue with the problem everyone seems to have ?? Just wondering why I haven't seen it mentioned once . I think another problem is people treat the welders like a trash can and don't take care of them at all . I've had my mm250x for 14 years bought new and I use it almost everyday and never once has it given me anything but the best

Reply to
348stroker