Pipe welder posting

Thought I would share something I measured and fit by myself....as a welder of 26 yrs....I'm pretty proud of it....everything fell between the bubble and is totally level....and will pass x-ray. It's great to take a photo of that on a Friday...have a few drinks and admire your accomplishment in five 8 hr days....seen here...

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Jim, amazing job, I am awed and envious.

Ignoramus6365

Good job. Looks like you had your head down. Hope the x-rays are clean. Hope you were getting paid by the inch of weld. Don't let the union know, they will complain you are putting guys out of work!

Reply to
Private

I like the roller supports, simple yet effective... --Glenn Lyford

Reply to
glyford

The guys at local union 72 would ask what took so long?and did you clear coat those welds?There would be no complaint about putting guys out of work.

Reply to
digitalmaster