Rough amp settings for "blow through" (mig)

Hello guys and girls

It's Balders here "(goes back to lurking and learnig)" posting from home.

Could someone please give me roughly the values (amps) for "blow through" using MIG, C25 & 0.08mm (0.035IIRC) wire for mild steel:

1mm (0.040) 2mm (0.080) 3mm (0.100) 4mm (0.140)

Running a straight stringer bead, forehand

Sorry I really can't get around SWG/gauges!

Balders (goes back to lurking) - normally posts with a baesystems e-mail

Reply to
ElusiveStranger