Schumacher Turbo 25 plasma cutter specs?

I have a Schumacher Turbo 25 220v plasma cutter model 90205. It has two power settings, which appear to be 18 and 25 amps. What are the capabilities of this unit?

I have tried to find info on the web, but other than a listing on the Schumacher site,

, I haven't been successful.

This unit is made in the EEC, and has an "Abicor Binzel" torch - perhaps someone can identify it??

Thanx!

Reply to
Emmo