SEJW: Millermatic 3035 spoolgun improved!

A while ago I sent a note asking about ways to stop burning up tips in the 3035 spoolgun. I was at my wits end...

I recently found on the Miller website that they were offering a higher duty cycle replacement on the entire Barrel assembly. When I asked the dealer, they quoted me only $60.00. This replaces everything that touches the wire after it leaves the motor.

I have been _Very_ thrilled with the new barrel! I welded a medium sized project in 1/8" box tube and 1/4" plate and even when welding into a corner to tie in the gussets the heat reflecting back into the tip did not cause me to burn back even one tip!

At the price, I suspect Miller knows this is more a correction of a defect than an improvement to the design.

Stuart