My guess would be about 100.

Ignoramus31989

Hell..buy one of those Lincoln 225s for me, $100-175, and Ill of course pay shipping to California, if not over $150..and toss in something for your trouble.

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ask yer boy Barry.

Reply to