Signed up for Welding class

Signed up for the fall for a welding class, 6-10pm one day per week. Should cover all welding processes such as stick, mig, tig, and O/A. I am sure that I will learn quite a bit of stuff and maybe will get "re-educated" on things that I already learned to do incorrectly. Would be nice to be introduced to MIG and O/A, also.

Ignoramus32025

You'll do good. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't teach the teacher something. Good luck.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Thanks. I am sure that there is not much I can teach the teacher, but it should be useful.

Reply to
Ignoramus32025

From what you have shared here about your projects, I think you'll do just fine with the teacher. They really like people who want to be there. As someone mentioned, they usually qualify for federal funds, and that draws some "unusual" people. Some of which don't really want to be there, but have to get their paper signed for their PO.

Steve