SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

Threaded View
I've lost my manual (Damn and blast) can someone post the power switch settings.
 It's been a while since I used it last and I have forgoten them.

Re: SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

settings.
Not that the manual's much help when you have got it :-(
Does your 130 have 2 or 3 switches to set the voltage?
I've got the 170, but the manual seems to cover most models.
Martin
--

Re: SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

I shall see if I can find my old one this weekend.
Is it the 3 switch Dual Purpose one?

Tip:
Buy a boat, you already have the anchor ;-)

Re: SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

It hasn't got enough copper and iron in the transformer to make it heavy
enough to be an effective anchor!

Re: SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?
Hi all,
It is the three switch one but not DP.

Maybe an ok anchor for a small sail boat if I leave a reel and bottle in it. LOL.
Larry

Re: SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

I looked but my manual doesn't say anything useful.
Try different settings/thicknesses, write down your findings for reference.

Site Timeline