SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

I've lost my manual (Damn and blast) can someone post the power switch settings. It's been a while since I used it last and I have forgoten them.

settings.

Not that the manual's much help when you have got it :-( Does your 130 have 2 or 3 switches to set the voltage? I've got the 170, but the manual seems to cover most models. Martin
--

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:25:45 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com.invalid wrote:

I shall see if I can find my old one this weekend. Is it the 3 switch Dual Purpose one?
Tip: Buy a boat, you already have the anchor ;-)

It hasn't got enough copper and iron in the transformer to make it heavy enough to be an effective anchor!
Hi all, It is the three switch one but not DP.
Maybe an ok anchor for a small sail boat if I leave a reel and bottle in it. LOL. Larry
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:25:45 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com.invalid wrote:

I looked but my manual doesn't say anything useful. Try different settings/thicknesses, write down your findings for reference.