SNAPON MHG5A spool gun

Does anyone have any tech specs on this gun? I would like to hook it up to my Thermal Arc 351, but trying to sort out the pinouts of the connector and make sure everything is cool.

Contacted SnapOn, but so far less than useful information. They are "looking into it".

Thermal Arc passed the buck. But I have tech manuals for the welder so if I had the matching schematics for the gun I could pretty quickly verify what needs to go where.

Thanks

Jeridiah.

Reply to
jw

Do you still have the spool gun? I am looking for one.

Reply to
doughenjes