Spool Gun Conversion

I just picked up a spool gun that I want to convert to my Millermatic 175. It is a Marquette spoolgun and the wiring is pretty straight forward but I am curious as to how the welding lead and gas line connection works. I have never seen one with a cable on it and I need to fabricate a gas line that will pass the welding current. I am sure I can "invent" something that works but what does the real deal look like? Glenn

Reply to
Glenn