Spring Quarter Seattle Area Welding classes

Once again the time comes for all those curious about the fusing of metals to sign up for Spring Quarter welding classes at South Seattle Community College.

Once again I am teaching the evening classes from 5:30 - 9:30 PM.

Here is a link to the school's website

Monday / Wednesday is Section 2, Tuesday / Thursday is Section 3. Section 2 has enough students to run now. Section 3 is a bit light. If possible sign up for section 3 so we can have both sections.

Course cost, for Washingtonm State residents is around $400 for the quarter. That gets you 11 weeks at 8 hours per week, so 88 hours. (plus you can sneak in during other class times to work on projects)

My classes are all project based and YOU come up with the projects. Or you can pursue one welding process all quarter to really learn it. A huge shop full of neat metal munching machines, and loads of scrap in the yard to play with.

The course number we like to use for new students is WFT 121. Technically that is Basic Oxy/Acetylene welding/cutting, but it doesn't really matter what course number you register for. You will learn what you want to learn.

My job is to get you where you want to go.

Come on down folks and make some stuff.

Classes start April 4th.

Email me if you want more info, or need a little arm twisting.

The homepage for the school is

Ernie Leimkuhler