Stud Welding question

This is the auto body type of stud welding ...

I understand that you weld these little studs on and use a slide hammer to pull the dent out

as opposed to using the slide hammer on little holes ..

my question is .. how do you get rid of the studs when you are done pulling the dent out ????

thanks mike

Reply to
Mike_in_SD

cut them off, grind down the remaining pieces flush with the surface

Reply to
Emmo

Reply to
david Packer