The proverbial $100 welder

This one showed up in the Minneapolis Craigslist:

Basic Lincoln tombstone, fairly late model, AC only, $100 obo. It has been listed more than once. New one is $229 at FleetFarm

Reply to
RoyJ

How about:

MILLER SPOOLMATE: 200 Welder, spool gun or stick welding. $100. Call

989-831-4750.

It's dated September 29th, so it might still be available.

Reply to
ATP*

I bought an $100 welder at a farm equipment auction several years ago.

Decided to take a chance on it. It was a Lincoln MK 250 DC - 230/460V 3 Phase. It works pretty good.

Reply to
Dixon Ranch

Sounds great... I also took a chance and bought a $9.99 tig welder (3 phase) recently.

here it is

seems to work so far:

Ignoramus1729