Thermal Arc 3 or single phase

I have a Thermal Arc 250 GTSWSE AC/DC welder and need to know if it can run on 220v single phase and if so what is the setup wiring etc. any advice is much appreciated thanks Brian

Reply to
brian.reid

you can find the thermal arc manual in pdf on their website. I have a copy , send me an email and i will forward it to you

chenry at engineersupportservice dot com

Reply to
Chris Henry