This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine.

Threaded View
I found a TIG for sale...  This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine.
Asking $800.  I have not heard the name before and was wondering if its
worth it.

Here is a picture... yes its on Image Shack... sorry.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2618/telwinib5.jpg

Re: This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine.
I would offer $500 for it. It looks okay...

See if you can try it out.

xman

Re: This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine.

Telwin is one of the many European inverter makers.
Their machines do work, but I would hate to have to find a repair part
in the US if a board blows.

Re: This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine.
 does the machine have 400 volt ac input?
The specs at the web site call for 400 volt single phase input.

Site Timeline