This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine.

I found a TIG for sale... This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine. Asking $800. I have not heard the name before and was wondering if its worth it.

Here is a picture... yes its on Image Shack... sorry.

Bob La Londe

I would offer $500 for it. It looks okay...

See if you can try it out.

xman

Reply to
xman

Telwin is one of the many European inverter makers. Their machines do work, but I would hate to have to find a repair part in the US if a board blows.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

does the machine have 400 volt ac input? The specs at the web site call for 400 volt single phase input.

Reply to
jppickett