This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine.

I found a TIG for sale... This is a Telwin Super Tig 250/1 AC/DC machine. Asking $800. I have not heard the name before and was wondering if its worth it.
Here is a picture... yes its on Image Shack... sorry.
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2618/telwinib5.jpg
I would offer $500 for it. It looks okay...
See if you can try it out.
xman

Telwin is one of the many European inverter makers. Their machines do work, but I would hate to have to find a repair part in the US if a board blows.
does the machine have 400 volt ac input? The specs at the web site call for 400 volt single phase input.