TIG Torch - Swivel Head or Flex Head?

I have been TIG welding with a Weldcraft WP-17 torch (air cooled, 150 amps) for about 3 months. I find it awkward for some positions and am thinking about replacing it with a flex or swivel head torch. What are some of the pros and cons of flex head versus swivel head torches? TIA

I had a flex head SR-17 and really liked it.

A flex head is less likely to leak.