TIG Torch - Swivel Head or Flex Head?

Threaded View
I have been TIG welding with a Weldcraft WP-17 torch (air cooled, 150
amps) for about 3 months.  I find it awkward for some positions and am
thinking about replacing it with a flex or swivel head torch.  What are
some of the pros and cons of flex head versus swivel head torches?  TIA

Re: TIG Torch - Swivel Head or Flex Head?
I had a flex head SR-17 and really liked it.

Re: TIG Torch - Swivel Head or Flex Head?

A flex head is less likely to leak.

Site Timeline