Torch tip interchangeability

[IMG]
This tip was made by Air Products and Chemicals. Still in the original box. A friend of mine gave it to me when he sorted out a box from an auction. I would like a correct interchangeability with its counterparts or other makers of torches that safely can intertwine and not have accidents in doing so.

Your knowledge on this issue will be must helpful

Thanks, Rob C

[IMG]
Rob C.