UNITOR,MOD.# UWI-350MP inverter by lincoln electric any info?

Hello group I'm another lurker here and although I don't say much I read almost everything you guys write and have come to the conclusion that there are some very knowledgeable welders here. Thanks for adding to my knowledge base and for some interesting reading. I hope some of that knowledge includes this inverter I just got as I have a whole bunch of questions. Buy the way this unit is bran new although it is several years old as is the plasma torch #1 this unit is made by Lincoln Electric France, does Lincoln Electric USA have a similar mod here? and if so does anybody know what the mod.# is? #2 this unit is three phase and since I have some knowledge in electronics is it possible to change it over to single phase? or to make a converter that will do it? #3 this unit is process CV/CC and a mig unit is avalable as is a tig and of course a stick but when I got this unit it had a 80 amp PLASMA torch with it, I found out that there is a converter box that goes with the inverter to run the plasma ,does anybody know where I can get one? or can I use some other unit made by another mfg.? or does Lincoln make one in the states?

OK I will start with these questions first, hope there's somebody out there that knows about this thing Thanks in advance: Bill K (cert. welder in FL.)

Reply to
William Kravis

Sorry for the double post I'm not sure why I did that bill k

Reply to
William Kravis