welders learned Finite Element Analysis

Anyone else here whose first interest is welding learned Finite Element Analysis (FEA)?

I've written some webpages describing my experiences and endeavours so far

Rich S

Reply to
Richard Smith

Thanks for posting. I have always had an interest in FEA, but I am just a hobby welder.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Hi Dan, everyone

I've diarised my early experiences so far

Hope it's of interest. Plenty of screengrabs of stress distribution results from Finite Element Analysis models I've tried / done.

Regards Rich

Reply to
Richard Smith