Welding zinc pot metal

Have a casting that is figure is a zinc based material. How can that be welded back to gether, tig didn't work. At least the ways I tried. Thanks,

Reply to
HeavyMetal

I use QuickSteel or QuickAluminum(now the J&B Weld in a "tootsie roll" format, since J&B bought them out) for pot metal repairs. (Motorcycle/atv carburetor gloat bowls, and figurines, as well as leaking steel fuel lines)

Wudsracer/Jim Cook Smackover Racing '06 Gas Gas DE300 '82 Husqvarna XC250 Team LAGNAF

Reply to
Wudsracer