What is the right gun for Miller S-52E wirefeed

I have a Miller Pulstar 450 amp MIG welder and an S-52 wirefeed. It does not have a gun, which is my fault (forgot to take it, dumb ass).

My question is, what is the proper gun for it, Miller and perhaps a generic equivalent?

Ignoramus1358

Miller will have a Roughneck (OXO) gun, a Bernard gun, and a Tregaskis gun that will fit it. They own all 3 companies. Tregaskis 400 amp Toughguns are my favorites.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I bought a Bernard 400 for it.

Ignoramus1137