Which plasma cutter?

Which plasma cutter would you buy for doing 3/8" or less?

Which one for 1/4" of less?

Base your choice on reliability, serviceability, availability of consumables, cost of consumables, and overall performance.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler

Today I bought a Thermal Dynamics, Cutmaster 75, after having read all the opinions previously posted here in the last year or so. Now I have to increase my elect. to a 60 amp circuit and my little compresser can't keep up. I knew about the elect. and am not surprised about the air. There is a learning curve w/ all these things and I'm going to read the directions tonight. What I'm saying is - the Cutmaster 75 is more of a machine than I am a skilled user, at this point - but I'm not sorry that I bought it.

Reply to
larsen-tools