Wish you were here!

--Great fun last night; tonight's the last show. If you can, you want to get over to Oakland, CA for the 'fire opera' at the Crucible. In one act they had oxyacetylene cutting, stick welding, a flaming staircase, etc; wild! Here's a link to photos and a short video:

steamer

"steamer" wrote: --Great fun last night; tonight's the last show. If you can, you want to get over to Oakland, CA for the 'fire opera' at the Crucible. (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks! I went, and it was as much fun as you promised. I filled a 512 megabite care in my camera--now to see how many of the shots are usable. I think my favorite was the lady who played on a portable keyboard, producing flames and musical notes from the organ pipes.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman