Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ordering from sigmfg.com
I was wondering if anybody has ordered recently from and if so, what were your experiences like? I haven't ordered from them yet, but I have a fairly large order and have never ordered directly from...
5
5

Engine recommendation
Many years ago, I used Fox .15 and .19 engines, and I still have my teedee .49 and .51 engines (I paid $20 for my Fox .19 nib!). What are good engines in the .15 to .25 range today? I see a lot of old...
35
35

Re: Checkout these awesome models.
The message from "Murray R. Van Luyn" contains these words: You do like your toys dont you?.........
1
1

Recommended book
This is only slightly off-topic. Last night I started to re-read Nevil Shute's book "Trustee from the Toolroom." The central character is Keith Stewart, who writes an regular column for "Miniature...

Transmitters
Are transmitter and receiver crystals different? can you only use 27mhz crystals in a 27mhz handset or can 35 or 40 mhz crystals be used?, best regards, Terry
3
3

GWS parts on-line
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good on-line supplier of GWS parts who will ship to the UK. I'm specifically after some EDF75 ducted fan units. Thanks Jim
2
2

I need building advice!
Hi, Can someone tell me how to figure where the wing should be mounted in relation to the length of the fuselage on a model airplane. I recently purchased a duraplane on e-bay. When I received it...
8
8

Great customer service at Horizon hobby JR repair center
Just after Christmas I sent in my old JR X388S radio to Horizon Hobby so that its internal battery is replaced. I was expecting a call from Horizon on how much the repair cost would be but, instead,...
1
1

Wanted YS91AC Junker
Need to replace cylinder (broken fins) on an otherwise good engine. Phil C. AMA609
1
1

control line plans wanted
I'm looking for a source for control line plans. In particular, I'd like to find plans for some of the old Scientific cl models. Any links or leads to sites offering such plans?
5
5

trailing edge not true... what to do ??
being a beginner I usually do everything at least once with out glue before doing it in away that i can't go back easily, so when doing the wing on my PT-60 i see the trailing edge isnt straight (I...
3
3

Formula for scaling plans
Senility meets anility (got my old head up my a##) and forgot the math to figure scale percentages for enlarging/reducing plans. Hellllp!!! I used to do it without thinking; now I can't think how to...
10
10

Servo buzz
Is it normal or harmful for a servo to buzz while idle? I know they do it when running but I have two new AS16 that also do it when at idle unless I waggle the stick a little then it stops, will it do...
6
6

New Site. RC Wings Forum.
here is a new forum site for rc airplanes. its new, so feel free to join/post.

Saito FA-80 Cylinder for sale
I have a Saito FA-80 Cylinder for sale. It is presently listed on RC Universe. I received the cylinder when I purchased an FA-80GK (the cylinder is the regular FA-80 ). I was told the cylinder was new...