Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bunch of servos for sale
Done with nitro. Everything I'm flying now has micro servos or giant servos.I've got a whole box of servos I'm never going to use. Box of servos. 4 HS-322 Hitechs 7 Futaba FP-S148 2 HS-945MG 6Futaba...
3
3

WTB A Miss HAnger One
Does anyone have a MHO Hydro Plane they want to part with? DJ :cool -- Dangerous Jame ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dangerous James's Profile: this thread:

glow engine to electric motor comparisons
Hi all, Ive been modelling for years and used to work for a model engineering company. I say this to show that I can model, but what I would like to know most of all is what size electric motors...
44
44

Recharging.
I have a charging monitor which is selectable from 6v up to 9.6v and has two clips to connect to a car battery and has a 30 minute timer plus trickle charge setting, I dont use car batteries but do...
3
3

Anyone have an old wreck lying around? (I need a part)
Hi all, Does anyone have an old totalled Great Planes ARF park flyer Corsair, Hellcat, or Spirit of St. Louis lying around, taking up space? I need a propeller shaft/pinion gear assembly (from the...
4
4

Battery Charger
I'm new to electric models and am looking for a good battery charger - I only want to buy one. My present model uses a NiCad battery but my next one will have LiPo's. I would prefer a charger that...
8
8

Model accessories store from china
Hi here, We are a model accessories saler from China. for further informations please visite the below address. Regards LX http://www.modelfine.com
22
22

Li-Po Batteries, worth the effort?
Trying to decide what replacement batteries to buy Nimh , Li-Po or stay with trusty NiCads, heard that Li=Po are much better for their size and weight but also they need special charging and are...
16
16

rechargeables(nicad-nimh) question
Assume you have a pack made of cells of equal capacity and discharge rate. What happens if you make the pack where some of the cells were charged and others dead- no charge. You charge that pack with...
2
2

Another finger - gone
One of the ex Tri County Eagles. Finger chopped off in SC. That club and its members have an unusually high injury rate.
11
11

Radios...
OK where to start... If you've seen my other posts you'll know I'm new to this hobby and want to do it right, so I'm looking for a radio not 4ch preferably cause I don't want to buy a bunch just cause...
4
4

FS: Futaba PA-2 Pilot Assist Link
Never installed, still in box. $40.00 shipped obo. Thanks, Chris
1
1

Futaba S133 Servo Case and Gear diagram
I need the top section of a Futaba S133 servo (the part with the mounting tabs). If you have one that you'd like to sell, please contact me via email (remove" _NOSPAM" from the address). Also, does...
1
1

Eastcraft
Can aonyone tell me if Eastcraft is still out there...and if so, how to contact them. I have a electric starter kit of theirs, but need their mount for the Quadra engine to be able to use it........
1
1

LIPO charger add on
I remember a review in Red's column in "RC Report" on a lipo charger that would go in front of a charger like the Diamond to add lipo. Does any on know which issue had this or a review on line or...
9
9