Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bird of Time
My son got me a Bird of Time ARF for Christmas and I must say I'm impressed with the quality of the packaging and the overall quality of the kit. The covering had only some minor wrinkles but it was...
6
6

Is this a sign?
idk much about global warming or anything, but just today something was announced. At , it reported : Arctic Ice Shelf Broke Off Canadian Island - December 30, 2006 - The New York Times: The breaking...
9
9

Sharing of tips etc. online
Hi group First of all, sorry to those who consider this spam... But maybe some people here might be interessted in the idea of sharing their knowledge online. On .com its possible to up- and download...
1
1

Arising Star. Superb trainer kit. NEW. Available on auction on eBay. Grab it quick.
eBay Mobile
1
1

JR radio internal battery
I have an old JR radio that needs a new internal lithium battery. I opened the radio compartment to find a 3V button battery that is basically soldered in to the printed circuit board. As I did not...
53
53

Magic 300XL
I just purchased this ARF after watching it at the field a few times and was impressed. Has anyone out there have any suggestions as to any mods that may be required or just overall hints on how to...
1
1

Engines...
I need help, I'm looking to buy a new engine for a Pt-60 trainer by great planes (requires a 60 engine). My options are a O.S. for about CDN$190.00 () or a super tiger for about CDN$100.00 (...
26
26

adding a motor
Working on an idea for a glider built from an old 60's none-R/C plan and would like to update it, thinking on 2 or 3 channel R/C and adding a motor and folding prop to get me out of the brown smelly...
11
11

SuperMagnete site in English
Goedendag, Their site is now also available in English, lots of magnets for a.o. motor building: Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren electric fly-in, Nijmegen, Netherlands,

Tower Flat-Out foamy EP plane
Has anyone here in the USA bought and built a foamy FlatOut 3D EP (example: Extra 300S GPMA1114) from Tower Hobbies? First problem! I'm having a difficult time identifying the various black nylon...
21
21

Sanwa Transmitters
Hi Everyone, I am a lapsed flyer, I havent flown for about 3 years and plan to get back into it. I have got a new model and am beginning work on it now. My problem is this, before I stopped flying, I...

FEEL HAPPY & HEALTHY.
TO ALL VIEWERS, HAPPY X'MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR. DO YOUR BEST. NEW YEAR+FUTURE WILL DO THE REST. WISH U ALL THE BEST. FROM INDIA
1
1

Capacitors on a motor
I am a true dunce when it comes to electronics! Getting back into modeling, I can't avoid learning any longer, so please bear with me! I've noticed that some brushed type electric motors (like that on...
16
16

Whassssuuuup????
No posts for 17 days? I think not! Sunny_B
1
1

RC Helicopter with video camera attached gives great views of Interlaken, Switzerland
Here's a video made by attaching a video camera to remote control helicopter, that shows you the sights of Interlaken, Switzerland. If you've never been there, it's a famous (and beautiful) spot for...