Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WTB: Wattage Hawk
new condition desired. please email me at wgirardot (at) gmail (dot) com thanks, Bill

OT: The Dreaded Test...
Outlook: Depressed for some reason refuses to download any new messages. Think I got it working hence the dreaded and annoying test post.
23
23

What's a doubler?
Ok, I've been reading up on building in preparation for building my first kit after 47 years. I don't believe I know exactly what a doubler is although from long-ago experience I seem to remember that...
17
17

157 inch sailplane
I did a search for sailplanes on E-Bay and I found a sailplane with a 157 inch wingspan. It is an ARF and a 5 channel. The seller is from Hong Kong but has a warehouse in the states. They sell a lot...
4
4

Foam cutting hot wire
I want to make a hot wire for cutting polystyrene foams. I've built one from plans I found on the web, but it would not heat the wire quite hot enough. It used a doorbell transformer and a home...
22
22

F-35 Lightning 2
Saw a few pictures of the F-35 on its first flight. It seems to have a rather large fuselage cross section and big air intakes. A natural for ducted-fan scale? Or maybe a pusher 3 or 4 blade prop...

Hitec laser 6 setup problem
I cannot get the ailerons to work independantly of other servos :0 They are installed with 2 seperate micro servos and I have a 6 channel radio: Receiver channels: 1 aileron (one only) 2 Rudder 3...
7
7

Compufoil kudos
During the past year, I've used Compufoil for several sailplane design projects and have had very positive results with the product. It's very easy to use, especially for the non-aero engineer types,...
2
2

propeller recomendation to mvvs .90
Hi I'm using a tuned pipe .90 mvvs engine on a fast airplane what is the recomended pitch for 11" and 12" propellers ?? Tnx dan
6
6

strange engine behavior
This engine problem is a new one on me. Magnum 61 2 stroke. Runs fine on the ground. Runs fine being held nose-up. Transitions well from idle to full throttle. It stumbles and sometimes dies coming...
15
15

Hi folks
I am a new entrant and I would like to know if there is anybody from around Columbus, Ohio. BTW I am interested in aeromodelling but I don't know anything about it, kindly guide me to some resources...
1
1

Radio question - Japan/US
Hi, I have a JR Propo PCM9X radio that I purchased in Japan. Currently I have a 72 Mhz RF module installed inside it. My question is, will I be able to use this radio (legally, that is) if I bring it...
5
5

HONKER
Hi, About 25 years ago I had a 1/2A model called the Honker. Actually I liked it so much I bought another one. They are both gone now and I'd like to get another one. My guess is that they are not...
4
4

Giant U Can Do 3d
Hi folks I can use some help. Can anyone give me the distance between the triangle stock (side to side) on the fire wall of this bird? I am trying to find out if my Brison 2.4 mounting plate will fit...

Opinions on the Venom Night Ranger CP?
Looking for some opinions on the Venom Air Corps Night Ranger CP 3D RTF.. From what it looks like, it's pretty sturdy and should be able to handle a few bumps without issue. Any opinions on it? I just...
3
3