Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wtb
Is anyone interested in selling their Art Hobby Ghost. Please PM me. DJ :cool -- Dangerous Jame ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dangerous James's Profile: this...

Servo power?
What size servos should I use for a 90", high wing, 25cc gas/petrol trainer/camera plane? STOL, Mildly aerobatic. Servo Types Standard : about 3.3 KG/cm torque Medium torque : BB 5 to 6 KG/cm torque...
22
22

Re: P-38 plans
Mike, do you still have these P-38 plans? I wouldn't mind getting a cop in DXF format -- flyingbeaver2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- flyingbeaver26's Profile:...
1
1

Looking for a club/Instructor in Derbyshire/Notts area of UK
hi all, I guess i should start here, amongst the seasoned pros and novices alike, in my quest for a club/instructor in my local area. I have a Seagull 'Boomerang' 4ch sports trainer fitted with an...
127
127

Ski's for a Senior Telemaster...
I am planning to buy a Senior Telemaster this winter and I don't want to have to wait until Spring to fly it here in East/Central Illinois. Has anyone put ski's on one? If so, did you make them or buy...
12
12

Buddy Box
If I'm working on a buddy cord, does the slave transmitter get its power from the master? Or do I need to charge the battery on both transmitters? I know to keep the power on the slave off.
3
3

Re: Seagull Extra 300S
I have experience with this airframe. I have the Graupner Extra 300S a well as the Seagull Extra 300. They are the exact same plane The buil is identical, except for monokote color scheme and the...

Helicopter
Any R/C heli pilots on here..I just got a Raptor and was looking for some pointers.
9
9

Help! I need cold weather starting tips.
I went out to fly this afternoon in what I thought was pretty decent weather for mid-November in Nebraska. It was in the low 50's and sunny today, so I took my Tiger Stick out to the field for a...
11
11

Electrifly charging problem
I have a few Electrifly batteries and have 2 different lipo chargers for them, an Electrifly and a Hobbico. I noticed on one of the batteries that I just got that it will charge for awhile (15 min)...
5
5

Begineer
Hello Group, I'm a graduate student who is new to RC Airplane but very interested. However, I'm going to work on a computer vision project to detect objects and was wondering if there is any RC...
2
2

Smoke from a Magnum 61
I am trying to add smoke to a Cub I have with a Magnum 61 2 stroke on it. I have poked around looking for smoke mufflers, and I've found plenty for OS, but I'm not saeeing any for a Magnum. The engine...
6
6

Futaba S3003 servo current draw?
What is the current draw on the servo while running? Not just the idel current. Know it will varry with load but a nominal value will be a good start. Tried the Futaba site to no avail. Thanks for any...
20
20

Starting in RC Modeling
Several weeks ago I asked for directions to a web-site where I could find basic information on electric power (EP) flying. I received a minimum of responses. As I was preparing to renew my AMA...
3
3

FA:Ignition Islolator Throttle Servo Coupler
This isolator system provides positive throttle servo control to the servo mounted next to the gas engine with no electrical connection to the radio. It provides a single switch harness for the...
1
1