Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My first attempt at arial vid...
...and it ends with a crash :( The plane (Hacker Zoom Zoom 4d) normally has a flying weight of 12 oz. With the camera, transmitter & nicad to power the rig, it was 20 oz making it drop like a brick...
2
2

Door Latch
HI, I'm looking for a sketch of the over center door latch of a J-3 Cub. Thanks, Ray
2
2

Designing a Biplane
I am building a biplane from a plan and have reached the point of attaching the wings. This is a heavily "kit bashed" airplane. The original plan had the wings set at about 70% chord apart. My changes...
6
6

Spirit of St. Louis kit/plan?
Been searching on Google for a while and have not come up with much in the way of finding scale drawings or maybe at best find a kit that is around a 60 thru 1.2 (engine) size. I have a set of plans...
4
4

Perfect Engine Cleaner
For years I have used Perfect Engine Cleaner to clean my glow engines. I got it at the Toledo show. I don't get to the Toledo show any more and can't find it anywhere. Can someone help and tell me...
20
20

Starting an engine
Okay, so I'm kind of a beginner... so what materials do you absolutly NEED to start a glow engine? The manual says I need a glow starter and a propeller spinner, but I've had people tell me that I...
34
34

RC hobby shops in Paris?
Can anyone recommend some hobby shops in Paris? I am primarily interested in RC aircraft, but any good shop is of interest. Erik Trondheim/Norway
5
5

Modified "Aerostar" Flight Troubles
Hi, My son & I rebuilt a crashed Aerostar 20 trainer. An Uncle gave it to my son after he destroyed it. We have been flying SuperStar/NexStar trainers (my son much better than I). At the time we...
9
9

How do you program a Tower Pro BMC 15N
I have just bought a Tower Pro BMC 15N ESC and the programming instructions are written in gibberish can any one help
4
4

sig tri-star
hi, anyone have a sig tri-star kit they want to sell? or perhaps the plans? rocannon
1
1

Styrofoam nose bent
I crashed my Harbor Freight Cub and the nose is crunched. Is there a way to soften the styrofoam? Heat?
4
4

Foam wing repair ?
I was wondering what you guys use to repair an uncovered foam wing ? I got a wild hair to finish building an old control line combat plane . The wing has gotten alittle damaged over the years on the...
5
5

Neat old Enya four-stroke
I just spotted this engine on eBay.... item #190035873511 (It's not mine and I have no connection with whoever is selling it; don't know 'em.) It looks like it has a belt-driven overhead cam? Very...
13
13

RD8000
If there is anyone out there that owns an Airtronics RD8000, would you kindly let me know where the serial number is. I am trying to fill out the warranty card and it asks for the SN #, but I cannot...
1
1

Who do you like for D-VIII VP
Just got done reading the campaign statements on the AMA website. How about an unknown from El Paso? CR
5
5