Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

JR receiver R790
Can anybody tell me why the R790 synthesized receiver don=B4t work in the 11 to 14 channel? Why it only begin on 15 ???[:o]
13
13

Alternative model airplanes
If somebody needs inspiration for alternative model airplanes, then please look here: Model airplane lawn mover: model airplane for dog owners:
18
18

Outrunner motor with gearbox : Query??
Hi By way of a change and something I can "play with" in my garden, I have recently bought an Ultrafly Ultimate electric model (small electric models are a new experience to me - I am more used to...
1
1

Charging 6V packs
A buddy just gave me a couple of 6V NiMH receiver flight packs. Is there an inexpensive wall type charger available for these packs or do I need something like an Accu-Cycle for them? DB
16
16

Looking for Specifications for the UltraFly Frio-10 Brushless motor?
Hello everyone, I'm trying to find some specs for the UltraFly Frio-10 Brushless Motor (and possibly the other Frio motors). I have contacted UltraFly and they simply point me to their FAQ which only...
1
1

Wanted: ACE MicroPro 8000 Transmitter
I have a flying buddy that would like to buy an ACE MicroPro 8000 Transmitter. The channel it is on is not important. You May email him at or me and I will forward the message. Thanks,

most dangerous flying club
Tri County Eagles - Mahopac, NY. If you fly there, wear a hard hat, and be sure to have a spotter with you.
3
3

hobie hawk sailplane
An acquaintance of mine who does not have internet access would like to sell a Hobie Hawk sailplane. I have not seen the plane. He tells me that it has damage to one wing. If you're interested, let me...
1
1

FA (UK Only) Irvine WildCard aerobatic plane + Irvine 53 engine + radio compete !!
I am selling my Irvine WildCard complete with Irvine 53 engine and radio on eBay as item number 250031916098. There is no reserve and a low starting point of only =A31 ! Big chance for someone to grab...

FA (UK Only) Irvine 53 + tuned pipe
Hi, I am selling my Irvine 53 together with Just Engines "purple Pipe" on ebay as item number 250031902468. The engine is in used condition but in perfect running order. I have appended the eBay item...
1
1

20kWatt outrunner motor
Goedendag, A 20kW outrunner motor from Rolf Strecker ( ) Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands E-fly-in, Aug.26.2007 beelogger.de - Datenlogger für Imker
19
19

Super quite OS 91
I would like to fly my OS 91 powered float plane on a lake which is surrounded by summer cottages , which I have done and it seems to be okay with the cottage owners but its obvious that engine noise...
11
11

Sanye 1.80 four-stroke
I just received my ASP (Sanye) 1.80 four-stroke from Peak Model. At $250.90 plus another $25 in shipping (not precise), I am well pleased. I owned a couple of Saito 1.80 engines a few years ago and I...

Re: Landing Gear Size Question
I know this a old thread, but I have found Magister from Multiplex seem to follow the 25% rule and I have not been able to tip the plane withou cross wind. 65" wing span and 17" wheel base. Does any...
1
1

Special custom commands over PCM
I understand that there may be receiver/transmitter pairs available which would allow a user to send custom command information to the receiver. Conceivably a small microprocessor onboard the aircraft...
7
7