Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Upper Blade is not moving!
Hi, I am new to RC helicopter flying.. infact i purchased one but couldn't fly it yet! Once i switch on the helicopter Top Blade is not rotating. (my helicopter brand is bighead)But once i give speed...
2
2

30" Antique Kroehler Propeller Model 44D10908
I have some. More than fifty years old and not used. First one went on auction this evening. Description: KROEHLER 30" Antique Airplane Propeller Model 44D10908 Two more just like it will be auctioned...
8
8

Robinhood 63
I'm looking for the plans for this model. If anyone in the ng has a set they'd be willing to part with, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I'm interested in buying the plans, or borrowing them long...
2
2

.20FP vs .25FX
Looking to upgrade from a .20fp to .25fx, any idea how much more powerful is the fx than the fp ?
11
11

Epoxy vs Polyester Resin
Just a quick request to the guru's really.... How do I determine which resin (Epoxy or Polyester) has been used in laminating up a fibreglass structure? I think I'm right in saying that the two aren't...
19
19

Quick Field Charger Mk II - Doesn't fully charge RX
I just bought a Quick Field Charger Mk II, and when I charged my Fut 8U it stop charging it (in goes in trickle mode) when it reach 9.5 volts while my original charger charge it over 11.5v to 12v. is...
8
8

Real Model airplanes from the old days.
Several weeks ago there was a post here concerning finding old-time stick model kits. Here is a place to go. Penn Valley Hobby Center, 837 W. Main St. Lansdale, PA 19446. Telephone 215-855-1268. They...
3
3

recommend a beginner airplane
I'm looking for an rc airplane for a present. I would prefer to buy a 3-channel plane but nothing too expensive. I am considering the firebird freedom; it has this "anti-crash" technology and I'm not...
9
9

Spring Air retract supplier?
Can anyone recommend a supplier preferably in the US who sells the Spring Air retracts (302) please? TIA cheers, Len
3
3

Hnger 9 Extra 260 27 percent
Hey guys I just picked up the Hanger 9 Extra 260 ARF and plan on using a DA50 on suggestions on muffler DA50 standard or Pitts? What type of servos would you suggest for my Futaba radio? Any other...
2
2

Motor for certain weight plane question
When you read about a certain motor and it says that it's for, say, up to a 15 oz plane ... Is that the all up and ready to fly weight, including their motor and a battery to power it or does it mean,...
3
3

Which electric motor for a 7" prop?
Ive got a Hacker A20-20L outrunner which I usually run on a 10x5 prop, I have built an own design MiG 29 and wanted to use this motor to power it. The max prop diameter I can use is 7" (to fit between...
3
3

Epoxy Question
Is there anything that you can do to separate/help/soften or otherwise unglue a previously epoxied join. I epoxied some weights to the tail section of a model( to the covering) that was extremely nose...
14
14

Profi engines
I saw some strange in-lin engines on eBay... they looked like something along the lines of the RCV type. Did a web search and found they make some wild stuff! have any experience with the in-line?...
1
1

Goldberg Extra 300
Anybody know the recommended control throws for the tail surfaces on the Goldberg Extra 300? I've finally rebuilt mine after elevator flutter took it out 12 years ago. Thanks, Dave
4
4