Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bum memory...
I am trying to install G2 on my newest computer. The install program wants me to give it a serial number from a sticker on the jewel case. There is no sticker. Something about this sounds familiar,...
20
20

Retract question
Just about to build an AMD Hawk and wanted some advice on which retracts to fit. The manual shows the all up weight to be around 9.75lbs. Any suggestions? I am based in the UK but I can get items...
18
18

li-ion / li-polimer the better brands?
I am looking for a 14.8v (3ah or greater) lithium pack that will be able to easily withstand a 50A discharge on a regular basis. what Brand preferences have you developed if you fly such a pack?...
1
1

And what do you want for Xmas?
http://www.funmansion.com/html/Airbus-Remote-Control-Plane.html
5
5

attn: Jimmy Corn A.K.A. SoCalGliderFlyr
If you want to get in touch with me there's no need to chase me aronud Usenet. My correct address is in the headers on every post. Send me an email. I tried to contact you on but I'm not a member so I...

Re: plane???
No -- indoruwe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile: this thread:
5
5

Looking for parts for Enya 45 and 50 Engine
I am looking for somewhere to purchase parts for and Enya 45 and an Enya 50 Engine. Same problem with both engines, rod and wrist pins. Any help would be appreciated.
2
2

Channel 21
Hi folks, I have been flying a little bit of r/c for a couple of years but am still kind of a self taught newbie ... just by myself in kind of a rural setting so interference etc. has not been a...
19
19

Gee Bee cowl
Planning on scratch building a Gee Bee this winter and need to know the diameter of the Great Plains Gee Bee cowl Thanks David Edwards

Engine mount for Webra 1.20
I am looking for an engine mount for a Webra 1.20. The crankcase is 48 mm wide. I am looking for a basic, one-piece mount. The Dave Brown 1.20 mount is close but might be a little tight. I am having a...
1
1

Engine mounting questions
Hi all, It has been about 30 years since I built a plane and the mind is a bit cloudy so bear with me. I am building a Sig 4-Star 60 and am starting to work on the firewall. It says to mount the...
2
2

Scratch Built Balsa & Ply Twin Turbine Powered SR-71 Project
I'm new to the rc group and was wondering if I could get some opinions on the SR-71 we are building. The project is coming along well & many mods have been made to the structure to accept the turbines...
3
3

precision lathe work
The little machine shop offers precision lathe work and small fabrication work, we offer excellent rates and turn around on parts. We make parts for the hobbyist, Automotive and Marine, but if you...

Last flight of the year?
We enjoyed an unusually warm day for November 26th today, mid 50s and the wind wasn't too bad except for the occassional strong gust. I got 3 flights in on the Tiger Stick. Good thing, too. Freezing...
7
7

AMA DVD'S ANYONE STILL GET THEM?
hI GANG, I am wondering if anyone is still getting the rest of the videos that mother AMA were selling and if so were they worth it? I did enjoy the first one i received but did not want to spend the...
4
4