Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

452 Cycle Life for FMA KOK 2000 at Heavy RC Discharge
The data is the first realistic test data for life cycle seen in any of the forums. Life cycle tests on the popular FMA Direct KOK 2000 HDR pack in 3S configuration show 452 cycles to 80% capacity....
2
2

instructional CD-rom building DVD video
Goedendag, One hour instructional CD-rom building video/DVD > instruction docs -> DVD on CDROM Motor building 1) Introduction 2) Test Equipment. Building a simple thrust meter and amp meter. 3) CDROM...

PT-20 electric conversion...
Building an old PT-20 trainer with my son and decided to convert to electric power so we can fly at the local schoolyard and not annoy the neighbors with the noise of glow power. I've been doing some...
8
8

Simple Green on sale @ Lowe's
For those of you who use Simple Green to clean your R/C vehicles (I use a 1:1 solution of Simple Green and Denatured alcohol myself) and live in America, Lowe's has 1 gallon (128oz) of concentrate on...
28
28

synthetic field cover
Our club is looking at a closed landfill. We cant water any grass that we plant, and wanted to know if clubs are using any types of synthetic runway coverings? Thanks
9
9

New High Torque Servos
Check out our web site for our new Hurricane high torque servos. 91in/oz for as little as $15! How about a 182 in/oz metal gear two ball bearing DIGITAL servo for $45!? Yep, you heard right. While...

Two Cell Lipo looks like a pillow now
I have a Thunderpower 2 cell Lipo that now looks like a puffed u pillow. Always checked that it did not go below minimum voltage an charged at 1C or less. Seems to still function, but I am wary of...
28
28

Looking for RCM&E September + Plan
Somehow managed to miss this issue at the Newsagent last month and was wondering if anyone (local - Australia or otherwise) had a copy they were willing to part with? Cheers. Gerrit

the new piper arrow 2!! anyone have one..?
Hey all, I'm just wondering i'm not much of a kit builder, but i see that the topflite folks have a new one.. out... has anyone built one yet? is it suitable for a firsttime kit builder? thanks.
4
4

Phoenix Models Extra 300S 46 ARF
Anybody have any experience with this ARF ? It seems to be the most reasonably priced Extra ARF (currently $109 from Tower). The .40 Tequila Sunrise would have been fun but I can't seem to find who...
1
1

Deadline to make a change: AMA
Mon. 11-14-05 is the deadline for the current AMA election. Ballots must be postmarked by this date to be counted. Please review the statements on page 161 of the October, '05 issue of Model Aviation...

OS 46AX
I have a nearly new OS 46AX engine, maybe a gallon of fuel through it. Ever since I bought it I have had problems with it. Dead sticks, runs bad, dies if I let it idle for over a minute or two. It is...
9
9

BalsaCraft
Looking for vendor in USA for the Limbo Dancer, made by Balsacraft. TI -- indoruwe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile: this thread:
5
5

prop efficiency
anybody know any good articles on propellars what is the efficiency of APC props? i heard its between 70 and 80% zingers?
2
2

DraganFly -vs- X-UFO
Just wondering if anyone has bought a DraganFly? I'm specifically interested in the DraganFly's stability. Such as, if you take your hands off the controls, does it level out and stay in one place?...
1
1