Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Float question
Building a set of floats for a 1.20 size model - Where should the CG of the model be in relation to the step in the bottom of the float? (The step is located at the midpoint of the length of the...
11
11

FA - Lotsa Stuff
Vintage Kraft 180 Degree Retract Servo Jim Walker U-Reely U/C Handle JEMCO Hellcat Kit Jack Stafford P-39 Aircobra Kit Pump for Supertigre ST51, 56, 60 Electronic Speed Controller of Two Electric...

Sig Rascal 40 ARF
I am in need of the landing gear for this model. Sig has them on back order since at least August. Thanks Bob Thornton Tele: 228-388-2006

Good Hitec service
I recently sent an RCD Platinum receiver to Hitec, asking it to be changed from channel 38 to channel 14, and to be retuned if necessary. Hitec received it Nov. 1, and shipped it back Nov. 4. They...
2
2

Yet another "Which charger?" post...
Ok, I know this has been beat to death, but I'm still a bit confused... I've been out of the hobby for well over 10 years and coming back into it over the past few months I'm overwhelmed by the new...
28
28

Beware of Vendor
With the influx of the "Hydro Flyer" craft these days,I decided to buy one complete from a vendor called Trend Times. What a rip off! Missing parts,cheap quality kit cutting,no construction details...
5
5

Super Tiger 75 Carb Question
I have to replace the needle valve assembly on my ST 75 (I don't have the old one). The spray bar is sort of rectangular with the orifice on one of the sides. What direction should the spray bar...
3
3

max performance
ive heard some different ways to tune a stroke for max performance without running lean. ive been told to look for a vapor trail, look at exhaust residue, sound, pinch fuel lines, etc. what are some...
6
6

question on hobby computer for direction control
I'm very new to this field and just need a starting point and would appreciate any help. I am working on a project that requires a small computer that I can feed sensor inputs and it gives output...
3
3

Help! What Was It? - I Can't Remember
I built my first R/C airplane from a kit in 1965 or 1966. It was a high-wing cabin model, approx 36" wingspan, approx 4.5" to 5" chord, wire LG, Wen-Mac 049 power, Controlaire 5 regen receiver,...
9
9

Check those new battery packs!
One of our club members had an unfortunate experience with a brand new ElectriFly 1250 LiPo pack purchased through a local hobby shop. He charged it through the charge connector and all was well. Then...
2
2

Has anyone flown the Park Flyer 6 channel, SS system at Horizon?
I can't remember off the top of my head whether or not the system is available yet, but it has me a bit excited. Is there any reason why this system won't be scaled up and offered for general R/C...
13
13

GWS Beaver Wing Question
Hi All, Was working on a GWS beaver and had to put it on the shelf for a couple of weeks about half done. When my son and I went back to the garage to finish it off this weekend, the piece of sticky...
5
5

SPAD Models
I used to have a web page or two about these SPAD models, but lost it. I have a buddy who wants to build a couple of these from For Sale signs and such that plastic sheet is used on. My presonal...
3
3

Chuck Jones and Credibility - was convert #64 to metric
Sorry, should have changed the subject of earlier post. If Chuck Jones had any C*R*E*D*I*B*I*L*I*T*Y on this forum one might be worried over his condemnations of people on this group! The "dumb/dip...
10
10