Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ok, bought a Hobbico NexStar ARF, want to make it electric
Hello, I finally settled on a Hobbico NextStar 68" ARF kit. However, I want to convert it to electric. I need help choosing a motor, speed controller, prop, etc... Does anyone have any suggestions on...
5
5

Top Flite Monokote heat Sealing Iron Information
I bought a very nice used iron, but it didn't come with the basic directions or information sheet. Its the one above and its dial has three heat settings: 1 | | | 2 | | | 3 Can anyone tell me what the...
13
13

Disreputable on-line hobby parts trader
3
3

Robinhood 80 Plans
Purchased a new Robinhood 80 from Indy years ago. I have discovered have misplaced the plans? Can anyone help -- nglen ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nglenn's...
1
1

Li'l Banchee
Has anyone had the Li'l Banchee before I need some info on this model before I buy. How does it fly, what do I need to put in it etc etc. I am new to electric thought I might give it a try and see...
1
1

FMS and model flight characteristics
Howdy all, The recent post on the GWS Slow-Stick got me wondering......................just how realistic are the model flight characteristics within FMS? I've never flown any of the planes available...
26
26

Howdy Doody
I'm taking a break on-line so let me know if VJ got a ride or when he gets done if he wants to ride with you. Dad
3
3

More Info on World's Cheapest ARF
My Start 40 Evolution 2 Trainer arrived today from via FedEx Home Delivery. The actual manufacturer of the ARF doesn't appear to be Selective R/C as I'd originally suspected ( although Selective R/C...
83
83

OT- We are finally back...
Just a quick note to let all my customers & friends that frequent the NG know that CustomCut Lettering & Gfx is back online and able to communicate and again provide our fine products. We got our...
1
1

Re: The Great Waldo Pepper Fokker Dr1
Have you seen that there is something written across the top of the elevators? I did this scheme a few years back on a small tripe(baronette)... Good isn't it. I couldn't make out what was written My...

GWS Slow Stick Up and Running
My GWS Site is now up and running, I have GWS Slow stick kits and Accessoies for sale, you can also download a free GWS flight sim from my site.

Basic manuvers
Can someone direct me to a good site that has a list of the basic manuvers for RC aircraft and a description of what they are. I hear the names all the time but I really don't have an idea what they...
8
8

Toronto/Niagra falls area Model shops
Hi I am planning a trip to Toronto / Niagara Falls and I thought I would have some time to do a little shopping for R/C plane bits when I am there, are there any good Hobby shops in the area I should...
5
5

Looking for a slow flyer
I have a Super Tiger .45 that I want to use with a relatively slow flying plane. I have about a year's experience of flying, but I'm just into speed. I like leisurely flying. Any suggestions?
10
10

Foam Tray sites?
Howdy Folks, I'm wanting to put together some super cheap foamies to mess around with but I'm searching with the wrong phrase or something on Google to turn up some of the sites I've seen in the past....
6
6