Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Best
Thinking of try electric (3D) can anyone give me some ideas on what to et someone told me the Ultrafly Outrage was a good model any info would be great. Thanks in Advance

brushless speed controller
doze any one know if you can run two brushless motors off one brushless two axi 2208/34 off a jeti 30 amp-3p 6-10 cell .for eg.
13
13

Axiflo RK-40 Ducted fan....
Cleaned the garage this weekend and found a Midwest Model products Axiflo RK-40 ducted fan unit (Similar to the Kress unit) and a NIB K&B .46 Ducted Fan engine that I purchased back in the mid 90s.....
14
14

0-15000 feet (0-4572 meters) altitude measurement with electronic pressure sensor
Which off-the-shelf electronic pressure sensor component (part number) would be used to measure altitude of a baloon starting its journey from sea level (0 meter) to 15000 feet (4,572 meter) ? (I...
8
8

new e-flight calculator
This new e-flight calculator has a choice (switch) between German and English language: > datenbank -> antriebsrechner Download the zipfile, run the spreadsheet and select your language using the...
6
6

4CH Electric RC Helicopter
4CH Electric RC Helicopter for $83 - Ready to Fly Demo Flying Video: 100% Brand New Shipment includes everything and ready to fly. The only thing you need in additional is just the AA size batteries...

O.T. - FIRE FOX
How many readers are using Fire Fox? I've had some random reports that my Web Site won't allow any pages to come up after the home page is displayed by those using FF. Any suggestions? Cheers --...
6
6

China Model Production or CMP or CMPro kits @ AK-Models.com (AKM)
Hi to all reading this. My name is Alex I am the owner and operator of AK-Models (AKM). I would like to have the opportunity to let everybody know of the new line of ARF aircraft that we now offer....
14
14

Re: 1/20 scale spruce goose
A friend of mine, Darrell Meyer, built a 1/20th scale model in Orange CA in the late '70s early 80's. (Pretty sure that was the scale wingspan of 16' I believe...) He and his brother Merle flew it...
6
6

Fuel Formulation
I know I had a formula written down somewhere (probably in 8th grade about 1953) to calculate how much castor to add to a given volume of fuel, with a given amount of lube already in it, to raise it...
3
3

which news reader do you use...?
I have been using free a while now but i was wondering whats else is out there does M$ have anything out there? or anyone else? thanks.. gig
46
46

Re: Flying Machine Kit
Mark, I live in minnesota. are you willing to sell your kit if you stil parents still have it? I did live in Kissimmee/ area back in 86-93. I was a member of the kissimmee club. Don Muddimann had a...
3
3

bid on this for me? 1 hr left--up to 15 bucks...
4
4

Re: What glue or adhesive will bond fishing line (nylon?) ?
I second the Blood Knot recommendation. It's what I use to tie a dropper on a fly fishing leader... it leaves the tag ends of the knot perpendicular to the standing line. Good flying, desmobob

Pushrod support
I'm completing a Sukhoi 31 ARF and didn't like the dowel type pushrods supplied for use with the rudder and elevator(they were too large and rubbed inside the fuse) so I bought a set of Sullivan...
22
22