Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

great new store
found this new store
39
39

breaking in a new engine
i was told today that a breaking in an engine is best done in the air, as opposed to a test stand on the ground? any comments?
13
13

Christen Eagle
Hey guys, where can I find some good recomendations on the Great Planes Christen Eagle? Which motor is everybody having the best luck with? I'll probably put a gas 50cc on it and am looking at the...

Re: Easy Money
An easy read too :D Stefan Pettersen "Jose D. Melendez" skrev i melding news:WiS5f.13020$MN6.5171@fed1read04...

About kits and arfs and scratchbuilding
What we fly or build might depend on what we want. If you live in a remote place and there are no hobby shops within a day or two drive, that is one thing. In a town of any size there will be a hobby...
2
2

Where did all the kits go?
Just decided to get back into r/c after a layoff of some time. Wanted to build something, but the only thing out there anymore are ARF's! Whatever happened to the kit builders? Twangmaster
47
47

Thanks Everybody
Theres an r/c club near by it's called .. Ottawa Remote Control Club .. i'm hoping to join the club over the winter the people in the Club are more than willing to help out the new pilot learn to fly...

sourcing Tokin CG-16D rate gyros
Where can I order Tokin CG-16D rate gyros (and/or similar components)? (I'm in Australia)

os70 ultimate
hi there, is somebody out there having problems to with the OS 70 ultimate? please let me now. greatzzz Eddy

Images: Blue Angel # 4
4
4

Live Life to the Max!
Live Life to the Max! You will if your current engine is an OS Max, or you're contemplating an OS purchase. OS engines are the finest made, and only a couple of other brands come close for example,...
18
18

I'm New To The Group ............
Just Seeing How Things Work ..... Just Got Myself A New Trainer It's A Nexstar . Man Is It A Great Plane To Learn With .
4
4

Looking For Parts
Have a good YS91AC but some fins are broken off. Need a cylinder casing from a junker to complete a pair for a twin project project. Phil AMA609

AMA Notice
The Academy of Model Aeronautics' Executive Council (EC), the governing body of the organization, and its Executive Director, Don Koranda, have reached a mutual decision not to renew his contract....
13
13

Planos (Drawing) de (of) Beechcraft 1900 and Fairchild Metroliner III
Hi, my name is Victor FRibourg from Lima Peru, I'd like to get some help in finding the blueprints to build a couple of airplanes which are a Fairchild Metroliner III (SA227) and a Beechcraft 1900C,...