Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2 Channels - 1 stick
I am looking for a controller with two channels controlled by one joy stick. I can find controllers that have two sticks - one left-right and the other up-down but I want the two functions combined in...
6
6

Flight sim?
I've been away from the hobby for a few years and just joined this group today. So excuse me if this subject has been beaten to death. I'm looking for a flight sim that realistically depicts some of...
4
4

Sportster
Indeed it is hard to attribute, it to, In the late 60's as the radios became smaller and lighter,Lou Andrews, Phil Kraft,Bridi, and I can include myself we all had the same idea , low wing trike gear,...
1
1

ClearView RC Flight Simulator
RC Flight Simulator. Full featured, many models, top of the lin graphics. free download, trial time, $30 online order, instant activation. RC Flight Simulator - You should not pay $200 for quality R...

Re: skyvan plans
Hi ! Do you still have plans for the Skyvan ? And if so what scale ? And how can I get a copy ? Thanks, W

Re: Midwest AT-6
I just recieved a Midwest AT-6 kit. Just curious about how the flap are working out. I assume it is a split flap
1
1

old airplane - DSCN0672.JPG (0/1)
Recently acquired a new ariplane. Low wing, aerobatic. Gel finish, nice graphics. Any one ever have a Starhawk by Thorpe Engineering, Arizona? Dated 1989, 45 size. Is this a keeper?
2
2

Saito FA90-TS
I have a Saito FA90-TS that's been broken in according to directions. I notice that it does not run as smoothly in the mid range as it does at idle or full throttle and am wondering if anyone has any...

Macintosh/FlightGear - Graupner/JR MC-19
Does anyone know how to control FligthGear ( Open-source Flight Simulator) with a remote control? Running on Mac OS X, Graupner/JR MC-19 remote control ... Any hints highly appreciated to train flying...
4
4

Looking for
Zenoa G 38 crankshaft.
2
2

Real Flight V1
I just sold this to a friend and something has to be copy protected. Any idea on how to get it run on his computer? .He has the original disk and controller. He says it wouldn't accept the 'name' I...
9
9

Good First Kit?
I'd like some suggestions for what might make a good first kit to try to build. I just started flying this year and I built my first ARF, a Tiger Stick .40. I enjoy flying something I helped put...
31
31

Anyone here from OldTown Valley Flyers?
Howdy, Any of y'all from AMA club: OldTown Valley Flyers R/C Club in Dover, OH? Doc

SuperTigre Glow plugs any good?
I have been using OS#8 in my OS engines and have had no hassles - I need some spares and noted that Super Tigre equivalents are much cheaper - so the question is whether they are as good as the OS...
23
23

fox plugs, any good?
why doesn't fox state the heat capacity on its glow plugs? and which one would work well with a TH .75?
14
14