Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: JR Century 7 PCM instructions
do you still have this manual? I could use a copy! Thanks Mar -- Logo2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Logo20's Profile: this thread:
1
1

epp and epoxy ?
I just bought a flying wing and was wondering if there was a better way to cover it than the packing tape that the instructions recommend. I have some left-over aeronautical fiber-glass, epoxy and...
7
7

AMA Election: Executive Vice President
Fellow AMA Members: You should now have your Oct. '05 issue of AMA's Model Aviation mag. This contains the candidate campaign statements. In addition you should now have the ballot to vote for AMA Ex....
7
7

Interesting read on the Memphis Bell
In case you missed this one on RCU. S.

What has 13,000+ posts and 4000+ eflight fanatics in just 80 days?
Answer: Come visit, read the mission statement and see what the buzz is all about. - Where electric flight fanatics can post, buy, sell and have fun.
1
1

FYI Up For Auction
For auction on E-Bay Super Tiger 56 Webra 10cc http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=18306057&site=0&ver=LCA080805

More on RCM
Dear Subscriber, R/C Modeler Magazine is currently in sales negotiations. More details will be posted on our website in approximately two weeks. At that time subscribers can choose to have the...
16
16

AP Hornet 09
Anyone have any info on the AP 09? I am considering buying one and would like some opinions as I have never heard of them before. I read the lone review on RCU and it seems favorable but would like...
2
2

Beginner 4CH Electric RC Helicopter
Beginner 4CH Electric RC Helicopter - Easy to fly - The eSky has released a new indoor beginner rc helicopter, it is double blades set design (4 main blades - 2 top and 2 bottom). We have tested it...

eu 35 and 40 mhz
please be so kind and explain to me if european shift is diff. for futaba/hitec and sanwa/graupner-jr ? can i use all type of receiver with all type of transmitter on eu market ? thanks in advance...
2
2

.61 carburator
I am in Europe and I have (had) a MVVS .61 10cc engine. Unfortuantely as we all know once in awhile a major mishap occured. ( need I explain?) The carburator for this MVVS was busted where the needle...
4
4

That terrifying sound before the silence. Migrating my F27 guts to a new fuselage.
It took hundreds of flights and 4 months, but I critted out. With brief lapse in situational awareness, I corkscrewed my stryker into th ground. Knowing the law of entropy, I picked up a replacement...
10
10

Speaking of Enya engines
I managed to bend the crankshaft on my old .09 IV. Too hard a hit with the eclectic starter. Never do that again!! Anyway, if anyone knows where I might be able to find a replacement reasonably, I'd...
2
2

rc dragonfly receiver replacement
hi i have a dragonfly transmitter fm 40.665 and i need a receiver 4 channel so i can use in a airplane can this be done thanks.

Twin Star Fuel System
I recall a few years ago someone posted a note with a neat single fuel system for the twin star. Does anyone have this or maybe their own version. My .25's suck those little 4 oz tanks dry in just...
4
4