Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FYI Up for acution
For Auction On E-Bay. ?uid=18306057&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6003452712&lk=URL?uid=18306057&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6003453042&lk=URL...

RC Shop in Munich Germany?
I will be in Munich Germany this month. Are there any great RC/Air shop in the area? I'd love to see if I can get some Hacker motors while I' there. Thanks -- LaxLif...
8
8

The Civil War continues...
Yesterday I called a local hobby dealer to ask about the availability of some Enya engines. I thought I would give my local guy a shot at making a few bucks first. I was even prepared to pay more for...
26
26

Battle over model planes
from Battle Over Model War Planes RESTON, Va., Sept. 27, 2005 CBS News. What's happening down in this suburban Washington basement could be a threat to the Military Industrial Complex. CBS News...
15
15

Perhaps silly electronics question
Suppose you have (like me) a 700 mAh 7.4V Li-poly battery, rated at 10C. That means, I believe, that it's OK to draw 10 * 700mA = 7A from it. (The rating should be 10C/h to make the units work out...
6
6

Engine Prob - Need Help
I have an interesting problem. I have Lanier Stinger 60 ARF with a Saito 80 in it. The engine will not turn max RPM with a full tank of gas on the ground ( Throttle opens completely- No problem)....
8
8

Could you tell the difference?
I have a case of Tower 15% nitro fuel and was about to order some YS 20/20 fuel for the four-strokes. Then it occurred to me that I might not be able to tell the difference. What do you think? I'm...
4
4

new USA outrunner manufacturer
Goedendag, A new USA based outrunner manufacturer (oh, and inrunners too ;-) list of outrunner manufacturers (worldwide, kits too), more than 60!: groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the...
2
2

Southern California Float Fly, 09 Oct.
The AMAA " The Chino Flyers" will be having a Float Fly at Prado park in Chino, CA. Here is the link to our web page for more info. D. http://www.amaachinofliers.com/Float%20Fly.htm

Check out my new web site!
After many months of work developing my new product line, getting prototypes made and perfected, selecting the "color" of the anodizing, coordinating the manufacturing, etc. etc. etc. our company is...
35
35

instructive pictures of all winding diagrams
Goedendag, Ralph Okon did a bit of translating, winding diagrams in English text and in clear instructive pictures > English -> (Tools) winding schemes in pictures Do-it-yourself motor homepages,...

Help! Can't keep TH .61 running inverted in a GP J3 Cub!
I am struggling with a problem. I have a Tower Hobbies .61 engine mounted inverted in a Great Planes J3 Cub (12x7 prop) and I can't stop it from dying in the air. Damn thing runs on the ground without...
29
29

Any commercial R/C hot-air airships?
Does anyone know if there exist any commercially available hot-air airship "models"? And that, perchance, are radio controlled (R/C)? I've found "small" R/C helium airships, free-flight hot air...
8
8

SIG Four Star 120 any comments ?
I have an O.S.120 that I'd like to put in an easy flyer for a bit of more relaxed flying , the Four Star 120 looks like it might fit the bill .but it looks like a fairly large plane at over 1200 sq....
3
3

Shop tools
What two or three power tools would you folks deem to be absolutely necessary in one's workshop. I am a fairly new pilot who will probably be flying and repairing ARF's more than anything. I do...
21
21