Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Do People who fly Airplanes look down on Helicopter Pilots?
I don't know about other cities but, in Kansas, it seems that there is no place for Helio's pilots to belong to any clubs. It is mostly Airplane pilots. There might be maybe 2-3 people in these clubs...
19
19

Hanger 9 Extra 260
I just picked up the Hanger 9 Extra 260 27% (ARF). I'm thinking about using the OS FT-160 twin on this plane, if for no other reason than the cool factor of the twin cylinder engine. My concern is if...
5
5

Connecticut model airplane club Scale Fly-in
OCTOBER 1st and 2nd, We are having our first annual Connecticut model Airplane club Scale Fly-in at our new field in Plymouth CT. all are welcome,the weather promises to be great! Please check our web...

GPS and nauticle distance between lats etc
Can some kind and clever soul tell me how many nauticle miles between the following GPS numbers: Lon East 138 deg 48.889 Lat South 35 deg 38.012 If you could also explain the maths to arrive at the...
14
14

GWS Formosa
Some people have mentioned to me that this plane would help me practice aerobatics. I just dont have the time/energy to haul my stuff to my club's field daily. I really want to work on 4 point rolls...
17
17

RC hangglider model plan
Do you know any Radio Controlled hang-glider model plan (drawing with dimensions)? Thanks
4
4

So Calif Float Fly Oct 15
Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area, Irwindale CA 8am - 3pm $10 reg fee plus park entry fee Retrieval boat BBQ fire - bring your own food Valid AMA card required.

cylinder sleeve 0.s. .20
how do you pull out a cylinder sleeve out with out backing anything i have a .o.s .20 and the cylinder needs to come ou -- kurtlasle...
1
1

Harbor Freight
They are having a sidewalk/parking lot sale this weekend. Some proces are 70% off their regular price! I will be there early!
18
18

JR/Galaxy J329P receiver wanted
Does anyone have one of those JR/Galaxy NER-J329P receivers that was sold originally by Circus Hobbies? It has a plug in module J329M. Any frequency is ok, but I need it BAD!!! Anyone have one to sell...
1
1

Ki-61 Hein Tony- Pink Foany pictures
There are 12 pictures I posted of my Hein Ki-61 Tony in the RC Groups Gallery. I just finished painting it and ready to put the electronics to fly it inside. The plane is made of builders home...
2
2

Stopping a helicopter
Hi, I've built an old RC helicopter and after a few problems, I can now start the engine, but if I close the throttle on the radio control it idles with the blades are still spinning at a fairly quick...
26
26

40 os max help
I have a 40 os max, about 10 yrs old that seems to run great on the first half 1/2or two thirds (2/3) of the tank and then quits. Both the high end and the low end have been adjusted. Any suggestions...
5
5

Glue for CF tubes?
I've always heard use jb weld for putting inserts in Carbon tubes. My brother asked me what glue to use to put inserts into carbon arrow shafts. Anyone have experience with this? TIA, mk
7
7

Trainer cable Futaba 9Z - FX-18
Does anybody know if it is possible to connect a robbe/Futaba FX-18 (student) to a Futaba T9ZAP (teacher). The robbe catalog has lots of trainer cables, but none for both T9ZAP and FX-18 transmitter.
2
2